The Future of Transportation in Guelph, June 5, Delta Hotel
Posted May 26, 2019
Active Transportation advocates: Please come out to this event at the Delta Hotel, Wednesday June 5 at 6:30pm.
It looks like a very interesting and informative evening, with a heavy emphasis on making cities more livable and the transportation system more balanced. Very excited to hear these panelists!
Your attendance sends a message to the City of Guelph needs to balance transportation modes so that everyone has a choice in how they get around the city. Please register here to attend.
From the Eventbrite website (for the City of Guelph):
Join us for a panel discussion exploring how disruptive technologies, urban development and climate change are shaping how we’ll move tomorrow. Share your thoughts on the future of transportation in Guelph.
Moderated by: Jesse Hirsh, Futurist and Digital Strategist
- Andrew Miller, Associate Director of Mobility, Sidewalk Labs
- Jeff Casello, Professor, Transportation Planning, University of Waterloo
- Nancy Smith-Lea, Director, The Centre for Active Transportation
- Jamie Stuckless, Executive Director, Share the Road
- Dewan Karim, Integrated Mobility Specialist, Dillon Consulting
Moving Guelph Forward: Help us develop a shared vision for the future of transportation in Guelph.
Parking is complimentary with an eventbrite ticket.
Date And Time
Wed, 5 June 2019
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Delta Hotels by Marriott Guelph Conference Centre
50 Stone Road West
Guelph, ON N1G 0A9