“Ride The Ward” rides with your municipal ward candidate!
Posted September 4, 2018
Want to join some of your municipal ward candidates to learn about the benefits and pitfalls of riding a bike in your neighbourhood?
This September and October, Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation (GCAT) is hosting ward rides in Wards 1 through 6 to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly of Guelph active transportation infrastructure. Each ride will take approximately an hour at a leisurely pace, with stops along the way. The public and the media are invited to attend and share ideas.
- Ward 3 Sept . 9 with Duncan McKenzie. firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting location: front of Roobarb Cafe, 77 Westmount Rd.
- Ward 4 Sept 16 with Yvette Tendick email@example.com
Start and end location: Wild Wing
- Ward 5 Sept. 23 with Laura Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
start and end location: The Boathouse
- Ward 1 Sept. 29 with Jordan Richard email@example.com
start location: Wooden Bridge, Gordon St. side,
end location Appetizingly Yours, 54 Elizateth St.
- Ward 2 Oct. 14 with Mike Darmon firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting point: Parking lot off of Marilyn Dr in Riverside Park
Ending point Red Brick Cafe, 8 Douglas St.
- Ward 6 Oct. 13 Discussion of Active Transportation infrastructure in the South end with Yvette Tendick email@example.com (Ride postponed to the Spring)
Please note time change: 11:30am
Location: Fat Duck Gastro Pub, 210 Kortright Rd. W