Love Your Bike Festival June 19 2021
Posted June 14, 2021
Come out for the eighth annual (COVID compliant) “Love Your Bike Festival!”
When: Saturday, June 19, 2021, 10:30 am
Where: The Wooly Pub back covered patios, 176 Woolwich St.
St. Andrews Church, Two Rivers Church and Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation (GCAT) are inviting the young and old to celebrate Guelph’s favourite mode of transportation – The Bike!
Ride your bike to the Wooly Pub with your family and enjoy the large covered back patios!
Here are some of the highlights:
- A moment of silence at 10:45am for fallen cyclists followed by a “Blessing of the Bikes”
- Free coffee and small fries before noon
- Some local Guelphites will tell their stories of what made them fall in love with their bikes!
- A“Wrench-Off” at 11:30am featuring Guelph’s best in a friendly bike fixing competition
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! from our generous donors at Steam Whistle Brewery!
- Brand new Guelph cycling maps, offered free by the City of Guelph!
- At noon, the pub opens to the public and you are welcome to stay and order lunch!
We kindly ask that if you are not ordering lunch after 12, that you please leave to allow the tables to be set for The Wooly’s regular lunch service.
Consider riding on the GCAT team for the Tour de Guelph, before or after the event!
Please come only if you meet the guidelines issued by Public Health for COVID 19.
Limited seating so come early!
For more info, contact email@example.com