Love Your Bike Festival
Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
The Wooly Pub back patios
176 Woolwich St.
Come out for the seventh annual (COVID compliant) “Love Your Bike” Festival!
St. Andrews Church, 2 Rivers Church and Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation are inviting the young and old in celebrating Guelph’s favourite mode of transportation – The Bike!
Ride your bike to the Wooly Pub with your family and enjoy the large back patios. A small snack is being provided by Steam Whistle Brewery!
Here are some of the highlights:
- A moment of silence at 10:45am for fallen cyclists followed by a “Blessing of the Bikes”
- Free coffee and treats before noon
- Some local Guelphites will tell their stories of what made them fall in love with their bikes!
- A“Wrench-Off” at 11:30am featuring Guelph’s best in a friendly flat-fixing competition
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes! for all types of bikes! E-bikes, cargo bikes, vintage bikes, fixies, beater bikes, and your ordinary bikes are all welcome!
- At noon, the pub opens to the public and you are welcome to stay and order lunch!
- We kindly ask that if you are not ordering lunch after 12, that you please allow the tables to be set for The Wooly’s regular lunch service
Please come only if you meet the guidelines issued by Public Health for COVID 19.
Limited seating so come early!
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org