Why should you support Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation?
As an organization, GCAT will benefit those using active transportation by providing
- A Collective Voice to ensure that members know their voice is going to be heard
- Information Sharing to raise awareness about active transportation issues and events in Guelph
- Focused Campaigns to improve infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians
- Community Building. Our Coalition connects with other like minded organizations, community groups and citizens.
- Perks!****You may be required to show your GCAT membership card at these bicycle shops for these perks:
- Speed River Bicycle is offering GCAT members a 10% discount on parts, accessories and clothing!
- Paramount Sports is offering GCAT members a 10% discount on bicycle parts and bicycle accessories!
- Backpeddling is offering GCAT members a 10% discount on bicycle parts and bicycle accessories. As well, they offer a free mechanical inspection to GCAT members. They will look over your bicycle and suggest what tune up/ repairs your bicycle needs to make it operate smoothly.
- Mijiidaa Restaurant is offering $10 voucher for a regular priced meal when you get a membership! (37 Quebec Street, Guelph, Ontario)
- Free registration sticker for project 529 – a partnership with Guelph police to help curb bike theft. Stickers available while supplies last!
In order to support our work, Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation is offering a number of 2019 membership options.
Join GCAT for one year! (Click “Buy Now” button below!)
This year, while personal memberships continue to be offered at $10, we’ve added a $25 sustaining membership for those interested. This membership is for those who want to pay a little more in order to help GCAT become an even stronger voice for those who want to cycle and walk safely and comfortably in Guelph.