Why should you support Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation?
As an organization, GCAT will benefit those using active transportation by providing
- A Collective Voice to ensure that members know their voice is going to be heard
- Information Sharing to raise awareness about active transportation issues and events in Guelph
- Focused Campaigns to improve infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians
- Community Building. Our Coalition connects with other like minded organizations, community groups and citizens.
- Speed River Bicycle is offering GCAT members a 10% discount on parts, accessories and clothing!
- Paramount Sports is offering GCAT members a 10% discount on bicycle parts and bicycle accessories!
- Mijiidaa Restaurant is offering $10 voucher for a regular priced meal when you get a membership! (37 Quebec Street, Guelph, Ontario)
In addition, the first 50 people who get a 2018 membership will be entered in a draw to win a free safety inspection* at Speed River Bicycle! (valued at $50!) Memberships must be paid for before Feb. 18, and the winner will be announced at this year’s AGM!
*safety inspection must take place between Feb. 22 and Mar. 22, 2018
In order to support our work, Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation is offering a number of 2018 membership options.
Join GCAT for one year through PayPal.
This year, while personal memberships continue to be offered at $10, we’ve added a $25 sustaining membership for those interested. This membership is for those who want to pay a little more in order to help GCAT become an even stronger voice for those who want to cycle and walk safely and comfortably in Guelph.